- 1. After exposure to fluorescent lamps for 20 minutes, Veluna emits unique green and blue light in the dark for more than one hour.
- 2. Veluna becomes luminescent repeatedly by replenishing energy with black lights or fluorescent lamps, etc.
- ・Supplementary luminescent materials for interior-related usages
- ・Supplementary luminescent materials for pavements and parks, etc.
- ・Wall displays
- ・Design materials for monuments and works of art
- Size 100×200mmThickness 50mmWeight 2.3kg／piece
VOA (the shape of square bar)
- Size 50×50×1000mmWeight 5.8kg／piece
BAN(the shape of narrow rectangular plate)
- Size 100×50×600mmWeight 7.2kg／piece
- Standard Size 450×450mm Thickness 18mm Weight 50kg／m2
- Size 20〜50mm
- ＊Please ask us about the other shapes and sizes.
- ＊All measurements are approximate.
- ＊Both Veluna Bricks and Panels can not be made to precise thickness and will have some thickness variation from piece to piece.
|After 20 minutes under the fluorescent light
|Illuminating Time||5min : approx.240mmcd/m2|
|20min : approx.100mmcd/m2|
|60min : approx.30mmcd/m2|
Veluna collects and stores light on exposure to short-wavelength light （ultraviolet rays） such as that of fluorescent lights. The use of light source without ultraviolet wavelength or lighting system with UV-ray shields is not recommended.